jeudi 11 juin 2009

Today's Adventure!

Hi everyone,
I told you yesterday that I was going out, so , I went to buy some things , and I also told you that I couldn't find my dream-sunglasses.. GUESS WHAT ? I found theeem !! aaa !!
You know, they are Vintage Ray Ban , real ones .. I am going to buy them tomorrow Maybe , or Today , It's a matter of when I m going to get my money back from my aunt.
I also got a lot of movies : Fast and Furious, He's just not that Into you , Confessions of a Shopaholic , .....
I got my Cell fixed , i m so glad to have my phone back alive !
That'S what I have done yesterday , but , what about today ?
I woke up like at 9h, or 9h15 ... had breakfast while I was watching " Fast and Furious " .. then my father remembered me that I had to go somewhere to get some papers signed ! SHIT, people there are like SHIT , they do not want to do their jobs , and the only thing they know how to do is yell and yell and yell !
Damn it , I was really pissed off , UUUUGH >< !
so , it's everything for today , at least this Morning [ it's 11:33 ]
see yuh guys !
xo xo B!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire