mercredi 10 juin 2009

I'm BACK (: !!

OMG, it's been so long ... why? ..
uuhm, the prep' before the exam - the exam - after the exam (:
so, Bessy is BACK .. I am going to talk about everything that crosses my mind like (cats,juice,money,SUMMER ..) .. it will be intersting.. (:
so, I've been a little bit sick before the Baccalaureat, so, i had to take some weird medecine,wich helped me to relax.. and, my pain coped after the exam, my god, I was so glad to feel normal again (:
what I learned from this, is that , even if you don't feel stessed out, you are !
Let's just forget that !
uhm, the thing that's crossing my mind is : SUMMER , yeaaah Baby ^^ !
so, here is really sunny , perfect for a bronzy tan. I haven't been to the beach yet. but Soon I'll GO ! just, don't forget your sunglasses,your sun cream , sun screen , don'T lay in the sun from 11h-----15h , ( The ozone holl ) , and the last thing , eat good ( alooots of fruits ).

oh, SUNGLASSES, i haven't bought mine yet ! I know wich ones i want , but can't find them and it's pissing me off >< ! . .
I'm going out right now. see yuh Guys .. xo xo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire